Section A: General
- In order to get registered to Finja Invest Portal, an individual must ensure the information provided by them is correct and accurate.
- The individual accepts the responsibility of all the transactions done from Finja Invest Portal by Finja.
- The individual undertakes to abide by the Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Combating Terrorist Financing (CFT) Act/Regulations issued by the State Bank of Pakistan and as prescribed in the Law of Pakistan.
- Finja is authorized to block the account/suspend the service if it is found to be involved in any suspicious activity or an activity in violation of the laws of Pakistan.
- The individual authorizes Finja to share confidential data including transactional records if required by any Law Enforcing Agency or upon the order of the competent courts.
- It is the sole responsibility of the individual investor to update their correct contact information through the portal. Correct information / contact details are to be provided for the Next of Kin as well.